Media Nation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dankennedy.net
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome, Bob Dylan fans

I've got to post on Zimmy more often. Before today, I think the most visitors Media Nation ever got in one day was 1,200. Today, as of just before 1:30 p.m., we're already up to 2,200. Amazing.

3 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 at 2:27:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your link on ExpectingRain.com explains it. A daily visit for every serious Dylan fan.

 
At November 14, 2006 at 6:24:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup,
plus a link a posted on the pool.dylantree.com messageboard.
plus, you were listed in my google alert for Bob Dylan. There must be more people who have that alert.

 
At November 15, 2006 at 4:37:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story from the Quincy Patriot Ledger has a link to a bootleg Dylan recording from Plymouth concert.
http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2006/11/14/news/news06.txt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home