Media Nation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dankennedy.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Talking (and talking) politics

Globe North today has a nice feature by Steven Rosenberg on the indomitable Michael Goldman, the political consultant turned talk-show host turned political consultant. And here's the sidebar. Yes, Goldman lives in Marblehead and grew up in Malden, but this should have run throughout the paper.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2007 at 7:48:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to this story. I'm not surprised to read that Goldman always returns phone calls from reporters. Probably 25 years ago, inspired by things I heard him say, I wrote to Goldman asking for advice on political consulting careers. I didn't go into the field, although I'm still a political junkie. And I don't remember exactly what he told me. But I do remember very clearly that he wrote back.

stc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home