Media Nation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dankennedy.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Casinofacts fundraiser

Someone was asking me a little while ago if the Casinofacts.org fundraiser is still on. Yes indeed. It's scheduled for next Thursday, Nov. 15, at 6:30 7 p.m. at the Fireside Grille in Middleborough. I'm supposed to speak at some point, but don't worry — I plan to keep it lite and short. Hope to see you there.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At November 7, 2007 at 10:29:00 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's "light." And give 'em hell.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 7:43:00 AM EST, Blogger Dan Kennedy said...

You assume I'll be shedding light.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 11:11:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DK,
Whenever I go to the Fireside, after about an hour, I shed some Lite as well. Good luck.

 
At November 8, 2007 at 1:59:00 PM EST, Blogger CFO Directors said...

Our flyer and mail is saying 7:00 PM

 
At November 13, 2007 at 1:19:00 PM EST, Blogger carverchick said...

Looking forward to this event and hearing you speak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home