Media Nation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dankennedy.net
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tapping the brain trust

I'm looking for an easy, free way to turn an RSS feed into a widget that I can embed into a Web site. Thoughts?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 13, 2008 at 2:35:00 PM EDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Use Google Reader. They do all the heavy lifting.

 
At May 13, 2008 at 2:39:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dan Kennedy said...

MyDedham: I'm not sure what you mean. I already have an RSS reader. Is there something in Google Reader that helps you create widgets?

 
At May 13, 2008 at 2:39:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the RSS widget options at WidgetBox.

 
At May 13, 2008 at 3:21:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sproutbuilder, although their widget is the size of a YouTube video, which might be a bit much.

 
At May 13, 2008 at 6:47:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feedburner has a number of useful functions -- I use their "BuzzBoost" service to translate my feeds to html on my front page. Not exactly a widget, but very customizable.

 
At May 13, 2008 at 8:12:00 PM EDT, Blogger Dan Kennedy said...

Philocrites: Not bad! See this. I might give those other options a whirl, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home