Media Nation has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.dankennedy.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Media Nation hits the road

I'm leaving later today for a four-day reporting trip to New Haven, New York and northern New Jersey. Blogging will be light, though I intend to follow the Boston Globe union vote on Monday as closely as I'm able.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2009 at 4:14:00 PM EDT, Blogger NewsHound said...

First, a safe trip. And then a happy and productive trip. We'll look for your postcards in the form of your blog entries.

If you should try a Pinch and Me interview at 620 Eighth Avenue I hope you let us know how it goes without delay.

 
At June 8, 2009 at 8:54:00 AM EDT, Blogger Steve said...

File some restaurant reviews, please! :-)

Have a good trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home